You say, What? Rossignol has been making skis for Over 100 years! How can that be?
Well let me tell you…
- Carpenter Abel Rossignol, born in the French Alps and a very committed skier, made his first skis out of solid wood in 1907.
- In 1937, Emile Allais became world champion on Rossignol skis.
- With Rossignol Olympic 41 skis, Henri Oreiller became the first French Olympic champion in history, in 1948.
- In 1956, Laurent Boix-Vives bought the company and started to sell Rossignol skis all over the world.
- Alpine Accessories is an authorized Rossignol dealer. Rossignol skis and snowboards are available online at Alpine Accessories.
And now the sage continues, with award-winning products in every category by combining manufacturing knowledge and experience with materials, intuition and a deep, personal understanding of skiers’ desires. The result is the Rossignol difference...