You say, What? Rossignol has been making skis for Over 100 years! How can that be?
Well let me tell you…
- Carpenter Abel Rossignol, born in the French Alps and a very committed skier, made his first skis out of solid wood in 1907.
- In 1937, Emile Allais became world champion on Rossignol skis.
- With Rossignol Olympic 41 skis, Henri Oreiller became the first French Olympic champion in history, in 1948.
- In 1956, Laurent Boix-Vives bought the company and started to sell Rossignol skis all over the world.
- Alpine Accessories is an authorized Rossignol dealer.
And now the saga continues, with award-winning products in every category by combining manufacturing knowledge and experience with materials, intuition and a deep, personal understanding of skiers’ desires. The result is the Rossignol difference...
Now when you ski your Rossi’s you can track your runs using Rossignols new FREE Ski Pursuit app. With this app you can track your maximum speed, average speed, run duration, distance, ascent and descent. The app helps you share your info with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Make it a contest with your buddies.
Get the Free download: http://itunes.apple.com/app/ski-pursuit/id484556768?mt=8